Saturday, July 25, 2009

A typical day for me at Instituto Bíblico do Alto Rio Negro

5:00am Wake-up bell
5:45am Early Morning Service
7:00am Breakfast – crackers, coffee, gross porridge and/or watery oatmeal
12:00pm Lunch – combination of beans, rice, noodles & some kind of meat
3:00-5:00pm Teach Music Class
6:00pm Dinner - combination of beans, rice, noodles & some kind of meat

In between the scheduled times:
Wait for next meal - next event - next day, wait until I’ve digested food & malaria pill so that I can lie down again, wait for flight out to Manaus – to Sao Paulo – back home!, try to quiet constantly racing mind in an effort to better appreciate life in the rainforest, wonder why God loves me so much, swing on hammock & talk to Sharon, nap until I can nap no more, think about what I’ll write on blog, read bible & journal, go on laptop & listen to music, walk around seminary & look at sky, increase tolerance for bugs, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment